We represent exclusively
Ceramic filter elements for filtering hot flue gases
TENMAT high-temperature ceramic filter elements are made of inorganically bound granular minerals, which provide greater strength than any other commercially available filter material. TENMAT hot gas filter cartridges are filter tubes developed for operating temperatures up to 1000 ° C.
Ask for a product
TENMAT manufactures a wide range of element constructions from various refractory materials. TENMAT Candle (CS1150F) and Big Tube (CS1255F) ceramic filter rods are manufactured without asbestos and meet the highest worldwide emission standards. When using ceramic filter rods, it is not necessary to include expensive spark arresters or flue gas temperature reduction systems in the filtration system.
When using sorbentation, ceramic rods are suitable for removing a wide range of contaminants such as acids, bases, heavy metals, furans or dioxins.
The manufacturer states the expected service life of the filter rods of more than 6 years in continuous operation, without reducing the filtration efficiency.
The material for the production of filter rods is of natural origin, the used filter rods can be stored in a common landfill and it is not necessary to treat them as hazardous waste.
Material properties of filter tubes
- Used for filtration of hot gases up to 1000 ° C
- High filtration efficiency – usually 99.99%
- Residual TZL drift usually below 1 mg / m3
- The material is resistant to most chemicals
- The material is resistant to thermal shocks
- Regeneration using compressed air pulses Self-supporting design – no metal cage required
- The material is completely non-flammable – fireproof and spark resistant
Use of ceramic filter tubes in flue gas dedusting
- Dedusting of flue gases in hazardous waste incinerators
- Flue gas dedusting of biomass boilers
- Dedusting of crematorium flue gases
- Dedusting of glass furnaces
- Flue gas dedusting during soil remediation and reclamation
- Dedusting of furnaces in cement plants
- Dedusting of furnaces in the production of bricks
- Dedusting of ferrous and non-ferrous metal melting furnaces
- We offer ceramic rods for your own application. Dimensions of ceramic bars, 3D models, 2D drawings and technical sheets can be downloaded in the catalog section.
- We offer ceramic rods, including construction documentation for the production of your filter unit – see the business model “know-how“.
- We design and manufacture filter units with ceramic filters for your specific application of hot flue gas dedusting.