Ceramic filter candles
TENMAT high-temperature ceramic filter elements are made of inorganically bound granular minerals, which provide greater strength than any other commercially available filter material. TENMAT hot gas filter cartridges are filter tubes developed for operating temperatures up to 1000 °C.
Material properties of filter tubes
- Used for filtering hot gases up to 1000 °C
- High filtration efficiency - usually 99.99 %
- Residual TZL drift usually below 1 mg / m3
- The material is resistant to most chemicals
- The material is resistant to thermal shocks
- Regeneration using compressed air pulses
- Self-supporting design - no metal cage required
- The material is completely non-flammable - fireproof and spark resistant
Use of ceramic filter tubes in flue gas dedusting
- Dust dedusting in hazardous waste incinerators
- Flue gas dedusting of biomass boilers
- Cremator flue gas dedusting
- Dedusting glass furnaces
- Flue gas dedusting during soil remediation and reclamation
- Dedusting kilns in cement plants
- Dedusting kilns in brick production
- Dedusting of ferrous and non-ferrous metal melting furnaces
- We offer ceramic rods for your own application. Dimensions of ceramic bars, 3D models, 2D drawings and technical sheets can be downloaded in the catalog section.
- We offer ceramic rods, including design documentation for the production of your filter unit - see the business model " know-how “.
- We design and manufacture filter units with ceramic filters for your specific hot flue gas dedusting application.
Demonstration of our equipment in practice
We are G&G filtration
G&G se zabývá vývojem a výrobou produktů z oblasti průmyslového odsávání a filtrace vzduchu. G&G společně založili Ing. Radek Veselý a Ing. Miloš Gregor z důvodu jediného cíle a to výroby filtrační technologie pro mezinárodních trh.
filtration for the whole world