Your production and our know-how

The business model „know-how“ is mainly developer for non-European partners. G&G develops design of filter for your application, supplies production documentation for the filter unit, supplies filter cartridges and the regeneration system. The production of filter box takes place at the partner’s production in local conditions.

Your production and our know-how
G&G will provide you with production documentation
01

G&G will provide you with production documentation


We will provide you production documentation for the filter unit. The production documentation includes assembly drawings, drawings of parts, burning plans and bending plans. We process the drawing documentation in English, according to European standards in metric measures. The production documentation is used to produce a specific model of the filter unit, which will be used for pre-specified use and specific parameters. G&G is responsible for the design of filter unit. For the production quality is responsible the producer – partner.
G&G will supply you with key components
02

G&G will supply you with key components


We will supply you with key components of filter, such as filter cages, filter media and regeneration system and control unit of regeneration with a preset cycle. These components are specific, they are mass-produced on the line and it is not a good deal to produce these components in local conditions. We shipped components of filter units on pallets, treated according to ISPM 15. For international transport are components shipped in closed container. We specialize in the supply of components for textile filters and delivery of components for high temperature ceramic filters.
G&G will supply you the product documentation
03

G&G will supply you the product documentation


We will supply you the technical documentation for the filter device. We process the technical documentation is in English. The technical documentation contains filter unit manual, instructions for use of the filter unit, technical parameters and information, safety information, basic information on installation and commissioning, instructions for operation and maintenance of the filter unit. We will supply the template for the declaration of conformity to the product – according to European standards. The instructions must be modified by the manufacturer according to local standards valid at the place of production and installation.
You produce in your production hall
04

You produce in your production hall


The production of the filter unit takes place in your production hall. To produce any filter device is necessary to have equipped metalworking workshop equipment, which have at least laser for sheet metal burning, press brake, welding workplace, paint shop and space for assembly. In local conditions you can produce 70 % of filter unit. You can produce the filter housing, hopper, and steel structures. The rest 30 %, like regeneration system, control unit of regeneration, filter cages and filter medium, will supply you G&G filtration.
Commissioning of technology
05

Commissioning of technology


We will show you, how to put technology to work, either online or in the presence of our technician when you launch your technology. The commissioning of the technology is a set of specific tasks that need to be performed and checked for the safe commissioning of the exhaust and filtration technology. It consists of individual and comprehensive tests of all functional parts of the filtration system. From the beginning we recommend putting the technology into operation with our assistance, after training with your own technicians.
Let's work together
06

Let's work together


You know the local conditions and the market and you know how to produce. We understand filtration systems and the construction of filtration units. Together we can be strong! If cooperation is interesting for you,contact us.

Demonstration of our equipment in practice

G&G Partneři

Quarry dedusting

Using this type of a filtration device is ideal for applications with non-sticky dust and where is problem producing compressed…

Flue gas filter for energy

The G&G Ceramic JET filter is equipped with ceramic filter rods with a temperature resistance of 1200°C. It is directly…

We are G&G filtration

G&G is engaged in the development and production of industrial air extraction and filtration products. G&G was founded jointly by Ing. Radek Veselý and Ing. Miloš Gregor because of the sole goal of manufacturing filter technology for international markets.

More about us

G&G filtration
filtration for the whole world

G&G Výroba

We have so much more! See our catalog