Ceramic filter candles
Filter candle 150-2400
TENMAT high-temperature ceramic filter candles are made of inorganically bound granular minerals, which provide greater strength than any other commercially available filter material. TENMAT hot gas filter cartridges are filter tubes developed for operating temperatures up to 1000 °C.
Diameter: 150 mm
Length: 2370 mm
Filtration area: 1,117 m2
Resistance: 1000 °C
Material: FIBERFLY CS1255F
Request a quote
Material properties of filter tubes
- Used for filtration of hot gases up to 1000 ° C
- High filtration efficiency - usually 99.99%
- Residual TZL drift usually below 1 mg / m3
- The material is resistant to most chemicals
- The material is resistant to thermal shocks
- Regeneration using compressed air pulses
- Self-supporting design - no metal cage required
- The material is completely non-flammable - fireproof and spark resistant
Use of ceramic filter tubes in flue gas dedusting
- Dedusting of flue gases in hazardous waste incinerators
- Flue gas dedusting of biomass boilers
- Dedusting of crematorium flue gases
- Dedusting of glass furnaces
- Flue gas dedusting during soil remediation and reclamation
- Dedusting of furnaces in cement plants
- Dedusting of furnaces in the production of bricks
- Dedusting of ferrous and non-ferrous metal melting furnaces
- We offer ceramic rods for your own application. Dimensions of ceramic bars, 3D models, 2D drawings and technical sheets can be downloaded in the catalog section.
- We offer ceramic rods, including construction documentation for the production of your filter unit - see the business model "know-how".
- We design and manufacture filter units with ceramic filters for your specific application of hot flue gas dedusting.